New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

somebeach
(Loves To Post!)

USA
1224 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2014 :  12:48:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The #Oilers have relieved Dallas Eakins of his head coaching duties. GM Craig MacTavish will address the media at 11:45am MT.

This was right off the Edmonton Oilers twitter page.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

ZINGER!!!!!

elvis77
(Loves To Post!)

1435 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2014 :  2:18:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit elvis77's Homepage  Send elvis77 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The Oilers are a **** show plain and simple. If I were an aspiring head coach I'm not sure I'd even consider it. It seems like it's a path to failure.

"PBR can do that to you....1,2,3,12 beers and you're f**ked"
-oscar

"and i don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation" - joan jett

"beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy." - benjamin franklin

"is that a pulled pork sandwich i smell?"

"some things are just better without pants...."

www.cycwords.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Donnie Hockey
(Loves To Post!)

USA
1514 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2014 :  11:53:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Donnie Hockey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Oilers' ownership needs to break up the old boys club in the front office. They have the right person in place to turn the franchise over to that would bring an outside perspective in Bob Nicholson, who serves as the club's vice-chairman but has no say with Kevin Lowe running the show. He was previously the president and chief executive officer of Hockey Canada.

Eakins will need to go back to the AHL or major junior before he'll get another opportunity to be a head coach in the NHL. While NHL people know he was in a bad situation in Edmonton, he'd be a tough sell to a fan base because of his record if hired as a team's new head coach.

www.twitter.com/donhelbig

Edited by - Donnie Hockey on 12/17/2014 11:56:22 AM
Go to Top of Page

somebeach
(Loves To Post!)

USA
1224 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2014 :  1:41:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tried to find this on their website, honestly I didn't know they had a website. Seems they have trouble putting 3 w's in a row.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

ZINGER!!!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Section 60 Message Board © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000