New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Reggie Dunlop
(The Next Level!)

USA
399 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2018 :  3:45:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If the Cyclone lose this first round series to Fort Wayne, will MacDonald be back next season? As of now, he's not won a playoff series as head coach. Opinions?

cycfan
(The Next Level!)

243 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2018 :  6:44:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think he should be. He's been Head Coach for what, four seasons and hasn't won a playoff series? But honestly, since Chuck left, I don't think they've won a playoff series. The franchise seems pretty complacent to me.
Go to Top of Page

cycfan
(The Next Level!)

243 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2018 :  6:45:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Their only win was an OT affair that was basically a shootout. Take that win away and they got swept. This is not a competitive team.
Go to Top of Page

Reggie Dunlop
(The Next Level!)

USA
399 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2018 :  12:33:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cycfan

I don't think he should be. He's been Head Coach for what, four seasons and hasn't won a playoff series? But honestly, since Chuck left, I don't think they've won a playoff series. The franchise seems pretty complacent to me.

Actually, they've had some pretty good success since Chuck. Skalde got them to the Conference Final and Simon got them to the Kelly Cup Final.

Since then, though, it's been quite a dry spell. I understand that it's a developmental league, but it's still nice to see a few playoff victories. As a fan, It stinks to know that your season will be over by mid April.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Section 60 Message Board © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000